Monday 11 July 2011

Update

Hello Again,
A quick update on how things are going.
Things are moving along with fundraising at RM. We are hoping to have some fundraising days late in October with some fundraising tasters in between times.

I have submitted my Media text to Helen and Douglas House for their experienced input, hopefully I will be in a position to go to the press and media in the next week or so, i really hope they are interested in my story, it will give a massive boost to my fundraising!

On the training front, i have been using the brick built step in my garage and working myself to exhaustion since climbing Snowden! this weekend i was out on a walk with the Oxon 20 - 30's walking group and all went well, i am very much hoping that they will have me as a member so that i can start regular walks with them. Later this week i will be out on an evening walk with Chris Willson, so plenty of training going omnm, the name of the game is "Hill Climb".
Speak soon
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment