Wednesday 20 July 2011

I'm gonna be on the radio!

Hello Again,

Well on Monday evening i sent my press release to various newspapers and media outlets. So far, i have spoken to the Oxford Mail who are writing an article, they sent a photographer to work today to take my picture. I was sure to be wearing my Helen and Douglas house T-Shirt! Today i recieved a call from the BBC Oxford Radio show "Jo in the afternoon", they have invited me in next Friday so, i'm gonna be on the radio! Cross your fingers for the paper article as this is no gurantee, depends on the editor.

This is great news, i'm really excited and i cross my fingers that it generates some interest in my blog and more importantly, i hope it generates some donations on my just giving page!

I'm off on another walk with Oxon 20-30's this weekend, so things are looking promising on that front, hope this will open up some regular walks, particularly as my current walking partner Chris has hurt his back!

Speak soon

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment